Information regarding registration and orientation at TA Marryshow Community College (TAMCC).
- Registration for first year students is from the period 20-24 August 2018 at Teacher Education Department, TAMCC from 9 am to 3 pm each day.
- Students who applied into the School of Applied Arts and Technology (SAAT) and School of Continuing Education (SCE) are asked to conduct interviews from the 20-21 August 2018. Success candidates will be called by a representative to proceed to register from Wednesday, 22 August.
- Students who are registering should walk with:
- An original and photocopy of CSEC results
- Acknowledgement Letter
- Full tuition payment, that is EC$810. Our pharmacy tuition is EC$1,373.00
- Students MUST register Friday, 31 August 2018. A penalty fee will be imposed thereafter.
- Classes begin 3 September 2018
- This year, students will be required to wear t-shirts of their respective departments.
- Orientation begins on Tuesday, 28 August 2018 at 9 am and continues on Wednesday, 29 August 2018 for all first year students and it is mandatory.
- At registration, a schedule will be distributed to the specific locations for orientation.
- Students are advised to walk with snacks/lunches for orientation.
- A parents’ meeting for all TAMCC students will be held on Tuesday, 28 August 2018 at 4:30 pm. Venue for this activity will be announced at a later date.
- All students who intend to attend the college should go to our website: tamcc.edu.gd and familiarise themselves with the college’s Student Handbook.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.