The National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (NTRC) is seeking a responsible person to fill the position of Office Attendant/Cleaner.
- Keeping the office in a condition of readiness for work
- Supporting in the preparation for meetings
- Collecting and delivering all mail
- Supporting and facilitating the activities of visitors at the Secretariat
- Relieve and back-up front desk for lunch and in the absence of the Administrative Assistant
- Minimum High School
- Prior cleaning experience
- People and Communication skills
- Able to function well in a professional business environment
- Able to work independently
Letter of Application and CV can be sent to [email protected]. Only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.
The closing date for applications is 3 October 2018.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.