The Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development and Religious Affairs informs the public that Grenadian nationals are now invited to apply for Russian scholarships, for the academic year 2019-2020.
Interested persons are kindly asked to carefully read and follow instructions listed in the attached link and submit their application online.
Please access the scholarship information via this link:
Programmes of study are being offered at both the undergraduate and master’s degree level. The scholarship covers tuition ONLY.
Areas of study available are as follows:
- Mathematical and Natural Sciences
- Engineering and Technical Sciences
- Public Health Services and Medical Sciences
- Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Education and Pedagogical Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Arts and Culture
Applicants can select their study area via this link: http://www.russia-edu.ru/
The following documents are required:
- Passport bio-data page
- Certified copy of academic certificates (secondary for undergrads and higher education for graduate study)
- Certified transcript from the most recent academic institution
- Medical certificate for the appropriate field of study, including HIV, for all fields of study
The deadline for the submission of application is 31 January 2019.
All documents submitted to the Russian Embassy MUST BE apostilled by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated in Russian.
Applications will be reviewed by the Russian Embassy and applicants will be contacted by that Embassy, to provide further guidance. Applicants may be invited to attend an interview.
Kindly submit a copy of ALL documents to the Human Resource Development Division/Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development and Religious Affairs by 31 January 2019 deadline. For further information and guidance, please send an email to email@example.com and/or call Tel: 473-440-2737/8.
Ministry of Education