Camper & Nicholsons Marinas, Port Louis Marina, invites applications for the post of Cleaner
To provide an efficient and effective cleaning service for Port Louis Marina and associated areas and buildings, ensuring a high standard of cleaning is delivered and maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean designated facility areas (mopping, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, restroom cleaning)
- Immediately and warmly greet all marina guests with a smile and respond to their requirements in a courteous, prompt and efficient manner
- To use cleaning materials and consumables as recommended by suppliers Following supplier’s recommended use instructions
- To use equipment within Health and Safety regulations and report any faults
- Be responsible for own health and safety
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- To adhere to the Marina Rules and Regulations on consumables and the use of protective clothing and equipment
- Complies with the company’s Health & Safety Policy and other issued standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work as a member of a close-knit team and alone as required.
Salary – based on qualifications and experience.
Applications should be sent to:
Human Resource Manager
Camper & Nicholsons Grenada Services Ltd
Port Louis Marina
MB9012, Kirani James Boulevard
Email: [email protected]
Deadline for application 10 December 2018.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.