3 Grenadian entrepreneurs shall be attending a regional workshop in Trinidad from 27 to 28 March 2019.
Caribbean Export in conjunction with Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and Trinidad and Tobago Coalition of Service Industries (TTCIS), will be hosting this workshop for the Cultural and Creative Industries (CCI) practitioners in the following sectors: Fashion, Music and Animation.
With the assistance of the Grenada Coalition of Service Industries, 3 entrepreneurs were selected to attend the CCI workshop in Trinidad
- Nutmeg Design Company Ltd which specialises in Textile Design and Screen Printing
- Digital Connections (DC Creativity studio) an Animation, Video and Audio Start-up Company with a primary focus on developing Education through Animation.
- Wayne Green, Director for Copyright in Grenada, Recording Engineer and Artist manager.
20 business entities from the CARIFORUM region would be sponsored by CEDA to participate in this workshop. This workshop will focus on capacity building and will address areas such as:
- Export readiness
- Product development
- Creating a unique value proposition,
- Branding and marketing,
- Quality and standards,
- Intellectual Property
- Opportunities under the EPA
- An introduction to export planning (SGG overview)
The Grenada Coalition of Service Industries will expand on export planning by hosting the full SGG (Services Go Global) programme from 18 to 22 March 2019 at the Grenada Youth Centre. This emphasises their continued efforts to build the export capabilities of Grenadian service providers and producers.
The GCSI is delighted to work with SMMEs to enhance their capacity as they continue to compete on the regional market. Thus, the GCSI looks forward to continually working to aid service providers and producers in fulfilling their dreams, and aspirations.
Grenada Coalition of Service Industries
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.