10 questions to ask before you hire a lawyer:
- Are you licenced and continue to be licenced to practice in Grenada?
- Do you charge a consultation fee?
- What does my deposit on legal fees cover?
- What legal services does payment of a retainer fee entitle me to?
- Do you have any experience in the kind of matter I want to hire you for?
- Does representing me put you in a position of conflict?
- Would you be personally attending Court in my matter?
- Can you explain the steps to be taken to resolve my matter?
- Do you charge fees based on the Grenada Bar Association Scale of Fees?
- What percentage of monies you recover on my behalf will you keep?
Grenada Bar Association
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.