Sandals Grenada requires a sophisticated, charismatic and authoritative
GUEST SERVICES MANAGER
This person is responsible for resolving all guests concerns, while guests are still at the resort, to a satisfactory conclusion. He/she is also responsible to ensure that all aspects of the day-to-day operations are functioning at optimum levels to deliver the highest quality services to our guests. He/she is required to close out guest issues on their own initiative or recommend potential solutions.
- Reports to the General Manager
- Actively listens to guest concerns and ensures all issues are dealt with immediately and completely
- Investigates guest challenges ensuring incident reports, log entries and service records are produced on a priority basis by enlisting the support of senior leaders as necessary
- Attends daily Guest Orientation and establishes self as a contact person
- Walks the property and engages guests. Maintains high visibility and accessibility to guests
- Cultivates and maintains excellent working partnerships with resort leaders
- Seeks new methods to improve guest experiences
- Analyses guest issues to determine root cause and develop sustainable solutions in partnership with department heads
- Meets and greets guests during peak guest traffic periods
- Drafts and/or issues response letters to guests according to company protocols
- Performs any other tasks assigned
- Prepares incident reports and accompanying files regarding guest issues
- Makes log entries regarding activities during shift, particularly those items requiring follow-up
- Prepares periodic reports as required
- Required to work evening and overnight shift
- May be required to work outside of normal working hours, on weekends and public holidays
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum two (2) years’ work experience in a management position
- BSc. Hospitality or related discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills
Please submit a letter of application and current resume addressed to:
Guest Services Manager Application
Human Resources Manager
Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa
Only applications meeting the minimum criteria will be considered.
Applications must be received by 26 April 2019.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.