Camper & Nicholsons Marinas, Port Louis Marina invites applications for the post of Accounting Supervisor.
- To manage all daily accounting functions of the business including accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations and tax audits.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and reconcile daily transactions and managing cash flow and bank reconciliation
- Comparison of actual expenditure with budgets
- Management and collection of customer debt
- Assist with interim and annual budget preparation
- Prepare budgeting reports, forecast revenues and cash flow reports
- Preparation of Management Accounts. Manage month-end and year-end closing.
- Managing Online Banking and prepare monthly Payroll
- Ensure company’s compliance with the financial laws in Grenada
- A minimum of five (5) years proven work experience as an Accountant
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience with Sage accounting software
- Advanced computer skills, MS Excel in particular
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to prioritize work
- Good timekeeping & working to time targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field such as Finance
- Accounting Certification (e.g. Association of Chartered Accountants, Certified Management Accountant or Certified Public Accountant) is a plus
A full detailed Job Description will be sent to potential applicants
Salary – based on qualifications and experience.
Applications should be sent to:
Human Resource Manager
Camper & Nicholsons Grenada Services Ltd
Port Louis Marina
MB9012, Kirani James Boulevard
Deadline for application 1 May 2019.