The Caribbean’s Luxury Included chain offers the opportunity for enthusiastic persons to join our team. Come share with us an exciting journey as a:
As part of the esteemed Five Star Global Gourmet® team, Cooks are required to food preparation and basic cooking under the supervision of a Chef de Partie (Section Chef), rotating through sections such as sauce, vegetables, fish and butchery roughly every six months. Cooks must be eager to learn and demonstrate a passion for food, in order to effectively deliver this vital element of the guest experience.
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- To work to the resort’s standards as taught within the assigned station
- To follow the instruction as directed by the supervisor on duty
- When required, work a station other than scheduled as directed by the Supervisor on duty
- Regular and punctual attendance in conformance with company policies
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- Must be physically fit and able to work quickly
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma and/or a certificate from a recognised Vocational Training Institution
- Basic mathematical skills sufficient to understand recipes, measurements and portion sizes
- Minimum one (1) year experience working in a resort kitchen catering to no less than 100 rooms;
- Food Handlers Permit
If successful, a clean Police Record will be required. Interested persons should submit their applications by 2 October 2019 with curriculum vitae (CV) via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
NB: Please enter “Name of Position” in the subject field in the email for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.