Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Cluster Manager for a Grenada Floriculture Industry Project.
Reporting to Compete Caribbean, the Cluster Manager is responsible for the delivery of the following products:
- A detailed implementation work plan (inclusive of monitoring and evaluation plan) and schedule, 2 weeks after start of consultancy
- 4 timely project progress reports for every three month period of implementation, using a template provided, 10 days after close of the period
- Project closing report inclusive of the sustainability plan for the Cluster, no later than 1 month after close of the project
- Mission reports, as identified in the work plan or as otherwise requested.
Education: Postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or related field.
Experience: At least 5 years of working experience in project management and/or in project monitoring and evaluation. Specific experience in the following areas: private sector development, cluster management. Experience in the Floriculture Industry will be an asset.
Languages: Excellent ability to communicate in English, both written and spoken.
Core and Technical Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain good working relations with private sector, government and other organisations
- Facilitation and leadership skills with ability to relate to broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to collect and analyse data and information
- Demonstrated skills in project preparation and report writing
- Trustworthiness and integrity and a demonstrated ability to work independently in challenging environments
- Have a flexible approach and persistence to optimise results.
- Type of contract and modality: Product and External Services Contractual, Lump Sum
- Length of contract: 12 months
- Starting date: 1 January 2020.
Applicants should submit Curriculum Vitae to the:
Grenada Hotel & Tourism Association
or e-mail to [email protected] – deadline for receipt of application is 25 October 2019.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.