EASTERN CARIBBEAN SECURITIES EXCHANGE LIMITED
V A C A N CY
Job Title: MANAGER – OPERATIONS DIVISION
Reports to: Managing Director
The primary responsibility of the position of the Manager – Operations Division is the general supervision and direction of the Division’s staff to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day management of the market operations of the ECSE Group, in accordance with their by-laws, rules, regulations and mission statements.
The basic responsibilities of this position include:
- Reviewing, analysing, planning, coordinating and leading all activities within the Division;
- Managing key Exchange functions including the coordination and execution of activities necessary for effecting timely execution of auctions and trades;
- Managing all CSD functions including:
- the co-ordination and execution of all activities necessary for effecting timely settlement of trades on behalf of participants;
- the registration of securities and the maintenance of securities holders’ records at the electronic registry; and
- ensuring compliance with the Securities laws and regulations and the rules and procedures of the Security Commission and the CSD;
- Managing all services to issuers including, processing of corporate actions;
- Managing the application procedures for registration and certification of all parties desirous of engaging in securities activity on the ECSE;
- Overseeing the Information Technology function to ensure sound operational procedures that meet auditor requirements and ensure adequate controls are in place to reduce risk and exposure to the Group.
The requirements for this position include:
- A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Finance, Economics, Law, Accounting or other Business related field, with a good academic record; and a Masters Degree or relevant professional qualification;
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience, preferably within a financial institution;
- A sound understanding of corporate, financial and business practices;
- Experience in, or a good understanding of, the securities industry;
- Computer literacy, including sound knowledge of, or experience with, financial applications.
The candidate must:
- be a self-motivated and energetic high achiever;
- have strong leadership skills;
- have strong analytical, organisational and prioritisation skills;
- be solutions-oriented with sound judgement and good decision making-abilities;
- be a good team player, and able to multi-task;
- be an effective communicator with good oral and writing skills; and
- exhibit a high level of maturity and excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested persons should submit a completed “ECSE Application for Employment” form, available on the ECSE’s website: http://www.ecseonline.com/documents/ECSEApplicationForm_000.pdf together with their curriculum vitae, 2 original references, certified copies of certificates and official university transcript(s) to:
The Managing Director
Eastern Caribbean Securities Exchange
P O Box 94
to reach no later than 22 November 2019
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.