The Traffic Department of the Royal Grenada Police Force wishes to advise the general public that the following traffic arrangements have been implemented as a result of the closure of Marrast Hill which is currently under reconstruction.
- No vehicles will be allowed to travel along Marrast Hill.
- Effective 7 am to 3 pm Mondays to Saturdays, Mortley Hill will be one-way traffic in an upward direction towards Sans Souci Public Road
- No right turn onto Mortley Hill from Independence Avenue Public Road.
- Both sides of Mortley Hill and Sans Souci Public Road
- Effective 3 pm to 10 pm Mondays to Saturdays, Mortley Hill will be one-way traffic towards the direction of Mt Gay/River Road.
- No left turn onto Mortley Hill from Independence Avenue.
Motorists are advised to exercise caution and expect delays. These arrangements will be in place until the completion of the repair work at Marrast Hill.
Office of Commissioner of Police
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.