Traffic arrangements for the town of Grenville for Saturday 21 and Tuesday 24 December 2019.
ONE WAY TRAFFIC
All vehicles travelling from Paradise area into the town of Grenville will:
- Turn right unto Hills View Road then a left unto Wells Road, Chapel Road and Seaton James Street, then turn left unto Sendall Street or Right unto Gladstone Road.
- Gladstone Road is one-way towards Grand Bras.
The following areas will be closed to all vehicular traffic in the direction indicated by the sign NO ENTRY:
- At the Junction of Salisbury and Gladstone Road.
- At the junction of Gladstone and Seaton James.
- From the first byroad Forde Junction unto Salisbury Road (Smith’s Wood Workshop).
- Hills View Road unto Salisbury Road.
- Chapel Road unto Salisbury Road.
- The intersection of Salisbury Road and Hills Road.
All vehicular traffic proceeding from Salisbury Road will turn left onto the intersection of Hills Road onto Forde junction and take a right onto Canal Road junction.
Vehicles proceeding from Chapel Road (close to the Methodist School) take a left unto Ben Jones Street and proceed out unto Canal Road.
TWO WAY TRAFFIC
All vehicular traffic proceeding from the direction of the Eastern Main Road (Soubise) into the town of Grenville. Motorists can make a left or right turn at the intersection of Sendall Street and Jubilee Street and exit the town.
Zone 9 buses plying the route of Paradise, Tivoli, etc. will turn right unto Ben Jones Street and exit the town on Canal Road.
To maintain the free flow of traffic in and out of the town of Grenville, NO PARKING signs will be erected along Sendall Street.
The following areas will be allocated for parking to motoring public:
- Right-hand side of road ONLY along Seaton James Street in the direction of Gladstone Road.
- Right-hand side of road ONLY along Gladstone Road after the Kalico Supermarket in the direction of Grand Bras.
- Along the Eastern Main Road (Long Wall Area) on the left-hand side ONLY in the direction of Soubise after Hot Spot supermarket.
- Junction of Canal Road after Ariza on the right-hand side of road in the direction of Canal Junction.
Seaton Browne and George Victoria Streets will be closed to vehicular traffic.
NB: NO trailer trucks will be allowed within the town of Grenville on Saturday, 21 and Tuesday, 24 December 2019.
Office of the Commissioner of Police
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.