As the Business Development Officer / Financial Advisor you will be responsible to develop strong, lasting relationships with key decision-makers of corporate accounts. You will carry out daily workshops and seminars in order to provide clients with comprehensive tools and skills to help them achieve their long term goals.
- Contribute to the continuous growth of the Company by actively identifying and pursuing new business development opportunities and ensuring high client satisfaction
- Develop new relationships and maintain extensive contact with our corporate clients
- Maintain a strong presence within the local community through active involvement and leadership roles in various professional organizations and community events
- Carry out sales and promotions activities to meet and exceed the Company’s sales targets
- Develop client training material and execute workshops across the country
- Provide one-on-one counselling to clients and small businesses
- A bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years’ work experience as a financial advisor and/or account relationship management experience within the financial services field
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to spend at least 80% of time out of the office and work independently
- Must have access to a vehicle for daily use
Interested persons are invited to submit their application and CV via www.axcelfinance.com/careers by Friday, 24 January 2020.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.