The Public Utilities Regulatory Commission (PURC) advises stakeholders and the general public of its decision to extend the period of consultation on the draft documents issued below to the specific dates indicated.
- Draft Regulations on Rules and Procedure for applying for Licences and Permits
- Draft Regulations on Tariff Setting Methodology.
Initial deadline 17 January 2020. New deadline – 24 February 2020.
- Draft Generation Expansion Planning and Competitive Procurement Regulations;
- Draft Generation Licence – Grenada Electricity Services Limited;
- Draft Network Licence – Grenada Electricity Services Limited.
Initial deadline 22 January 2020. New deadline – 27 February 2020.
- Draft Grenada Electricity Sector Grid Code – Introduction Code;
- Draft Grenada Electricity Sector Grid Code – Generation Codes;
- Draft Grenada Electricity Sector grid Code – Transmission and Distribution Code.
Initial deadline 7 February 2020. New deadline – 13 March 2020.
Please note that the PURC’s Consultation Guidelines do not allow for a further extension of the consultation period.
Public Utilities Regulatory Commission
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.