The National Training Agency (NTA) in collaboration with the Ministry of Finance through the Climate Smart Agriculture and Rural Enterprise Programme (SAEP) is inviting unemployed men and women between the ages of 16 and 35 to apply for CVQ Level 2 Training Scholarships in the following available occupational skills areas:
- Allied Healthcare Services – Patient Care (Orderly)
- Apiculture (Beekeeping)
- Community Tourism
- Live Sound Engineering
- Recording Engineering
- Small Engine Repairs
Interested candidates can complete an application form at the following locations:
- NTA office – Belmont Road, St George’s
- GRENCODA office – Lower Depradine Street, Gouyave
- La Boucan Creative Centre – GCNA Complex, Kirani James Boulevard
- SADO office – Grand Bras, St Andrew.
The application deadline is 21 March 2020. You must present a form of identification at the time of application for verification.
Applicants must meet at least 2 of the following criteria to be selected:
- 3 or more family members in the household
- 1 unemployed adult in the household
- 1 adult without secondary/tertiary education
- Head of the household is single.
The project is funded by the Government of Grenada, the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) and the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB).
For more information call the NTA at 435-9092 or 435-9093 or email: [email protected].
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.