Warning – Avoid nonessential travel to
Italy, Iran, South Korea, China, Germany: Widespread transmission.
The Government of Grenada recommends that Grenadians avoid all nonessential travel to these locations.
Widespread respiratory illness caused by a coronavirus (Covid-19) has been reported in Italy, Iran, South Korea, China, and Germany.
If you must travel to or from any of the above locations, please note the following:
- You will be quarantined for a period of 14 days upon arrival into Grenada if you are a Grenadian National or Resident.
- If you are not a Grenadian national, you will be refused entry into the country.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60%–95% alcohol.
- It is especially important to clean hands after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Supplies of hand sanitiser, tissues, and other hygiene products may be limited, so consider bringing them with you.
- Avoid travelling if you are sick.
Please note the 5 countries listed above are those identified today, 10 March 2020, as HIGH RISK where local transmission is widespread. This Travel Advisory is subject to change.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.