Warning – Avoid nonessential travel to
Italy, Iran, South Korea, China, Germany: Widespread transmission.
The Government of Grenada recommends that Grenadians avoid all nonessential travel to these locations.
Widespread respiratory illness caused by a coronavirus (Covid-19) has been reported in Italy, Iran, South Korea, China, and Germany.
If you must travel to or from any of the above locations, please note the following:
- You will be quarantined for a period of 14 days upon arrival into Grenada if you are a Grenadian National or Resident.
- If you are not a Grenadian national, you will be refused entry into the country.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60%–95% alcohol.
- It is especially important to clean hands after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Supplies of hand sanitiser, tissues, and other hygiene products may be limited, so consider bringing them with you.
- Avoid travelling if you are sick.
Please note the 5 countries listed above are those identified today, 10 March 2020, as HIGH RISK where local transmission is widespread. This Travel Advisory is subject to change.