All gas stations will be open on Thursday, 9 April 2020, from 8 am to 1 pm.
- Motorists are required to obtain gas within their parish of residence
- The regulation stipulates that only one vehicle per household will be allowed and that vehicle must contain only one person
- Drivers are required to remain in their vehicle. Failure to do so will result in ejection from the line
- Healthcare workers presenting appropriate ID will receive a 50% discount at all Sol gas stations
- There is no restriction on the amount of gas that can be purchased but persons will not be allowed to fill gas bottles
- The convenience stores at all gas stations will remain closed
- All persons seeking to utilise this opportunity are urged to comply with the stipulated regulations
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.