- Tomorrow, Friday 3 April 2020, will be a limited shopping day.
- Only grocery shops and supermarkets will open from 8 am to noon. However, The Royal Grenada Police Force advises that the major supermarkets namely; Foodland, Food Fair, Real Value, and CK’s Super Valu, remain closed.
Please be reminded that the one person per household rule is still in effect.
- Suppliers of cooking gas and other wholesale distributors will be doing deliveries.
- Businesses are reminded that no alcohol should be sold, and persons are not to consume alcohol in public.
- In order to maintain the social distancing protocol, management of shops and supermarkets are reminded to mark the 6 feet points on the outside and at the cashiers’ areas, to guide customers.
- Deco Service Center, St George; and R&R Service Station at Grand Bras, St Andrew, are allowed to be open to facilitate refuelling vehicles of essential workers, not the general public.
- Persons are reminded that curfew is still in effect, and as a result, one must move purposefully to and from shopping.
The general public can report persons in violation of the regulations by calling 440-3999 or 911.
The Royal Grenada Police Force apologies for any inconveniences caused.