The Grenada Investment Development Corporation (GIDC) invites beneficiaries who successfully completed its Entrepreneurial Training under the Enterprise Business Development component of SAEP during the period 29 January to 12 March 2020 and 8 June to 21 July 2020, to submit proposals to access the “First Push” grant financing. The aim of the grant is to enable beneficiaries to test their business ideas to determine feasibility.
Applicants must have:
- A viable business idea
- Attained an assessment score of 50% and above in the areas of Remedial Education
- Displayed a spirit of entrepreneurship and commitment during the training
- Attained a Certificate of Participation
What can the grant be used for?
The grant can be used to fund the following eligible projects though not limited to:
- Prepare sample products
- Test of Products
- Package & Label products
- Develop prototypes
- Prepare promotional materials (brochures, business cards-design & print)
- Purchase small equipment
- Purchase inputs for production or to offer a service
Available Grant Funding
The ceiling/maximum amounts are as follows:·
Individual: EC$2,688.20 per initiative
Group (at least 3): EC$6,720.50per initiative
Beneficiary Contribution: 5% beneficiary contribution required in cash or in-kind
Submission of Proposals
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.