The Ministry of Infrastructure Development and Implementation has awarded a contract to Hanover Construction Company Ltd in the amount of EC$46.8 million for implementation of the Grenada Agriculture Feeder Roads Project.
The following roads will be reconstructed.
- Bailles Bacolet to La Pastora Road, St David’s
- Claboney Road, St Andrew’s
- Munich to Bacolet Bridge, St Andrew’s
- Morne Delice to Old Westerhall Road, St David’s
- La Borie Road, St George
- Willis to Constantine including 2 bridges, St George
- St George’s Estate Road, St George
- Concord Road, St John
- Brothers to Mt. Cenis Road, St John
- Red Mud Road, St Mark/St Patrick
- Bel Air Road, St Mark
The ministry is pleased to advise that 250 jobs will be created with this project. Mobilisation is expected in the upcoming weeks.