The Ministry of Infrastructure Development and Implementation has awarded a contract to Hanover Construction Company Ltd in the amount of EC$46.8 million for implementation of the Grenada Agriculture Feeder Roads Project.
The following roads will be reconstructed.
- Bailles Bacolet to La Pastora Road, St David’s
- Claboney Road, St Andrew’s
- Munich to Bacolet Bridge, St Andrew’s
- Morne Delice to Old Westerhall Road, St David’s
- La Borie Road, St George
- Willis to Constantine including 2 bridges, St George
- St George’s Estate Road, St George
- Concord Road, St John
- Brothers to Mt. Cenis Road, St John
- Red Mud Road, St Mark/St Patrick
- Bel Air Road, St Mark
The ministry is pleased to advise that 250 jobs will be created with this project. Mobilisation is expected in the upcoming weeks.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.