The Grenada Airports Authority (GAA) is inviting proposals to engage the services of a freelance Corporate Communications Officer.
Key Accountabilities and Role
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy which seeks to promote, protect, and build the GAA’s image
- Maintain an active social media presence
- Create informative and interesting press releases, newsletters, and related communication materials.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all communication materials.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Create communication strategies for events
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Communications, or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience in the field of Communications
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in social media marketing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Proficient command of English.
Compensation commensurate with qualification and experience.
Proposals should be addressed to Joan Gilbert, General Manager (Ag) at email contact [email protected] or the Grenada Airports Authority, PO Box 385, Maurice Bishop International Airport, Point Saline, St George.
Deadline for submission of proposals is 23 December 2020.