The National Water and Sewerage Authority (NAWASA) is interested in receiving applications from suitably qualified persons to conduct an audit of the Finance Department within the National Water and Sewerage Authority (NAWASA).
NAWASA is a Statutory Body responsible for the production and distribution of potable water and the collection and disposal of sewerage throughout the State of Grenada.
The successful applicant shall report to the Board of Directors. The Auditor will be responsible for:
- Review of the Finance Department’s processes;
- Evaluation of the efficacy of the risk management procedures that are currently in place;
- Make recommendations on improving internal controls and the governance process;
- Ensure the Authority is complying with relevant laws and statutes;
- Evaluate the internal procedures of the Finance Department
- Review the procedures and processes of the various job titles/functions within the Finance Department; and
- Evaluate the adherence to established procedures and policies.
Person Specification (Qualification) and Experience)
- Recognised Professional Accountancy qualification (CA, ACCA, CIMA) or Bachelor of Arts Degree in Finance and Accounting or related field with 5 years working experience in the audit or relevant finance and accounting field.
This will be a 4-month contract with a fixed fee and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applications including Curriculum Vitae should be submitted no later than Wednesday, 31 March 2021 and be addressed as follows:
The General Manager
Vacancy for Internal Auditor
National Water and Sewerage Authority
P O Box 392, The Carenage
St George’s, Grenada
Email: [email protected]
NAWASA… committed to meeting customers’ needs