The Inland Revenue Division (IRD) of the Ministry of Finance advises the public of the following taxes that will be due and payable in the month of March 2021:
- 8: PAY AS YOU EARN (PAYE) and Withholding Tax
- 10: Gaming Tax
- 21: Value Added Tax (VAT) and Excise Tax
- 31: Income Tax Returns Due for Individuals (sole traders, partners, employees)
- 31: Companies and Businesses with Fiscal Year ending 30 December 2020
- 31: Annual Stamp Tax (AST) Returns and Instalments Due and Payable
- 31: Income Tax Instalments Due and Payable
- 31: Deadline for payments on Motor Vehicle Licence
- Vehicle Registration Numbers with Single Letter 2501 to 5000
- Vehicle Registration Numbers with Plural Letters 251 to 500
The public is advised that when the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday, the next working day will be the due date for payment.
Persons are encouraged to file and pay all taxes on time to avoid penalties and interest.
Payments can also be made at the Ministry of Finance or any District Revenue Office.
For further information, please contact Inland Revenue Division, Ministry of Finance via telephone: 435-1905 or email: [email protected]. Also follow us on Instagram @grenadainlandrevenue and our YouTube page, Inland Revenue Division Grenada.