4 athletes from the Grenada Athletics Association have qualified for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, while 2 swimmers representing the Grenada Amateur Swimming Association have received universality places (wild cards) for the games in Japan.
The opening ceremony will be held on 23 July 2021. Five coaches, 1 physiotherapist, and 2 team officials will accompany the 6 athletes.
- Kirani Z James – 400m (men)
- Melini D Rodney – 400m (women)
- Anderson J Peters – Javelin
- Lindon K Victor – Decathlon
- Kimberly E Ince – 100 m Backstroke (women)
- Delron D Felix – 100m Freestyle (men)
- Paul Phillip – Throws
- Harvey Glance – Track
- Valencia Nathaly Sihera – Swimming
- Joshua L Priester – Decathlon
- Thomas E Fitzsimon – Pole vault
Physiotherapist: Dr Earnest Ferrel
- Ralph A James – Team Leader and CLO
- Dr Caroline Jane Noel – Chef de Mission.
The closing ceremony for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games is scheduled for 8 August 2021.
Grenada Olympic House
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.