The Grenada Citizenship by Investment (CBI) Committee is looking for a highly motivated business entity to help support and guide our marketing agenda to accomplish the CBI objectives by researching, developing, and implementing a transformational marketing plan.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Officials with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in the following or a combination of: Marketing and Public Relations
- At least 5 years’ experience in Marketing or Public Relations
- Knowledge of global current affairs affecting the Citizenship Migration Industry
- Knowledge of principles and methods for efficient advertising and promoting and public relations
- Ability to compile reports in a clear and concise manner
- Budget management skills
- Knowledge of the Grenada’s CBI programme would be an asset
Type of Appointment: Company
Compensation Package: Guided by Request for Proposal submission.
- Achieves marketing and public relations objectives by contributing information and developing strategic marketing plans and reviews; preparing and implementing action plans; identifying trends, planning & evaluating advertising, promotion and public relations programmes
- Inform marketing targets in line with CBI’s goals, to ensure increase public awareness and market growth
- Review and assess marketing materials of Approved Projects and Marketing Agents for marketing infringements and best practices
- Develop and execute relevant PR campaigns and advertising initiatives
- Exhibit knowledge of Citizen Migration market through research and data assessment and establish targeted marketing objectives
- Coordinates with other governmental or non-governmental stakeholders to develop marketing initiatives that are in line with the CBI’s marketing initiatives and programmes
- Represents CBI in local promotion and PR initiatives
- Manage relationships with partners, contacts and stakeholders locally and internationally
- Provides quarterly reports on CBI on marketing initiatives and findings
Please send resumes and supporting documents by email only to [email protected] by 10 August 2021. TORs can be found on the following websites:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.