Decklan Gentle of Central Gouyave Estate, St John, who was arrested and charged on Tuesday, 24 August 2021 for 30 sexual offences against a minor, appeared at the Victoria Magistrate’s Court on Thursday, 26 August 2021.
Gentle was granted bail in the amount of $30,000 with 2 sureties with the following conditions:
- Surrender all travel documents
- No contact with any witness to the matter
- Ought not to be in the same vicinity of virtual complainants
- Re-locate to Cherry Hill, Carriacou
- Report to Carriacou Police Station 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Not to leave the state of Grenada without permission from the Court
He is scheduled to reappear at Gouyave Magistrate’s Court on 28 September 2021.
Office of Commissioner of Police