The Rotary Clubs In Grenada are seeking to recruit a Coordinator to manage a community development project during the period September 2021 to 30 June 2022.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A first degree in social work, community development or a related field as well as 3 years experience in a similar position, or professional certification in social work and related fields plus a minimum of 5 years applicable work experience
- Excellent financial and project management skills
- Strong experience in coordinating stakeholder engagements and community relations activities
- Proven track record in working confidently and constructively with a team
- Good knowledge of community development organisations and the ability to work with diverse groups
- Good knowledge of media organisations
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- A driver’s licence and access to a private vehicle will be considered an asset
Interested persons should send a letter of interest and a recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected]
The deadline for receipt of applications is Tuesday, 31 August 2021.
Please note that only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.