The National Water and Sewerage Authority (NAWASA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Production and Quality (P&Q) Manager.
The Manager must have the ability to coordinate all activities related to water production and maintenance of equipment; Manage water treatment plants, pump and electrical; Laboratory and sewerage activities; Monitor water quality in dams and water quality in clear wells; Ensure raw water pipelines/tracks maintained; Ensure adequate supply of treated water in clear wells; Ensure that all mechanical and electrical equipment are maintained.
Minimum Professional Qualifications and/or Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the combination of academic qualifications: Environmental/ Sanitary or Civil Engineering, with 5 years of engineering experience in water treatment/supply operations
- Must have a valid drivers’ licence
Personal Skills/ Competencies:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Strong analytical and strategising skills
- Familiar with the use of computer software for Word and Excel
- Remuneration will be based upon qualification and experience
- Only applications that meet the requirements will be considered
- Applications including a CV containing at least 2 references from a relevant previous and or current post should be submitted no later than 15 October 2021 addressed to:
The General Manager
Vacancy for Production & Quality Manager
National Water and Sewerage Authority
PO Box 392, Lucas Street
Email: [email protected]
NAWASA… Committed to Meeting Customers’ Needs
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.