EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
FOR THE PROVISION OF CONTRACTED SERVICES FOR WASTEWATER DISPOSAL SITES
– GREEN BRIDGE, MT GAY, AND SOUBISE
The National Water & Sewerage Authority (NAWASA), is currently seeking proposals from contractors to operate and maintain independently, 3 of its wastewater disposal facilities.
- Green Bridge Wastewater Disposal Facility
- Mt Gay Housing Project Sewer System
- Soubise Housing Project Sewer System
Invitation is therefore extended for contractors to submit Expression of Interest for the provision of contracted services for those sites. Proposals should be made for each site separately and independent of each other.
The projected contract period will be for 1 year in the first instance.
Detailed guidelines for proposal can be requested through email from Mr Kingsley Alexander – Assistant Manager of Production and Quality at: [email protected]
Timelines for submission of proposals, awarding of contracts and commencement of the service are as follows:
- All proposals should be submitted by 25 September 2021
- Review of proposals, negotiations and awarding of contracts completed by 8 October 2021.
- Commencement of service – 1 November 2021.
NAWASA… committed to meeting customers’ needs
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.