The Government of Switzerland, in collaboration with the Government of Grenada, is offering Grenadian nationals scholarships for the 2022 – 2023 academic year for research, PhD and post-doctoral studies.
To apply for the Swiss Government Excellence scholarship, interested applicants can follow this link for procedures and guidelines for how to apply for their programme of choice: https://www.sbfi.admin.ch/sbfi/en/home/education/scholarships-and-grants/swiss-government-excellence-scholarships.html
- MUST be 34-years-old or less
- MUST be in good physical and mental health
- MUST be willing to study in Switzerland full-time for the duration of the course (not valid for mixed PhD programmes (part-time in Switzerland and part-time in another country)
- Highly qualified postgraduate students MUST possess the required degrees from all academic fields.
- Applicants MUST have a research proposal including a timeframe. This is the centrepiece of the application. The applicant must devote all required attention to it.
Detailed instructions of each category of study on offer and their individual requirements are listed under ‘Grenada’ in the link below: https://www.sbfi.admin.ch/sbfi/en/home/education/scholarships-and-grants/swiss-government-excellence-scholarships/countries-a-l.html
Kindly note that ONE copy of each document MUST be submitted to the Scholarship Desk on or before 22 November 2021, after the online deadline of 19 November 2021.
For further information and guidance, please contact the Human Resource Development Division, (Scholarship Desk) at the Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development, Religious Affairs and Information at Email: [email protected] and Tel: 440-2737/8 or 417-9762.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.