The Government of Switzerland, in collaboration with the Government of Grenada, invites Grenadian nationals to apply for a scholarship: Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Governance (MEIG Programme) from the University of Geneva.
Interested persons are asked to visit the following link to access the relevant details of this scholarship opportunity: https://www.meig.ch/admissions/scholarships/
If awarded, the amount of financial aid will be calculated according to the applicant’s financial situation, as reported in the scholarship application form. Applicants are encouraged to provide as much information as possible, to give a complete picture of their financial situation, as well as that of their parents and/or spouse.
In addition to your application form, please submit the following supporting documents:
- Copies of official statements of income (your own and/or any other relevant persons, family members or others, whom you might call on for support)
- Official statement from a bank or other savings institution, and/or tax forms, indicating available funds and assets
- Copies of responses to your other scholarship and/or loan requests, including from employers, if applicable
To apply for the scholarship please complete and sign the application form: https://www.meig.ch/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/meig-scholarship-form_7th-edition-2022-2023.pdf
The application can only be processed if ALL questions have been fully answered. Your application file should contain:
- Completed and signed application form
- Up-to date curriculum vitae with a passport size photo
- Certified copy of passport bio-data page
- Certified copy of your highest academic certificate
- Certified official transcript
- Copy of official TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge scores (print and scan)
- Personal statement relative to the field of governance (max. 500 words)
Applicants are advised to upload and submit their application package via email [email protected] on or before 15 November 2021.
Please note that applicants are kindly requested to submit ONE (1) copy of their application package to the Human Resource Development Division/Scholarship Desk at the Ministry of Education no later than 2 days after the online deadline submission, being 17 November 2021.
For further information, please contact the Human Resource Development Division/Scholarship Desk at telephone numbers (473) 440-2737/2738 or email [email protected].