The Government and Embassy of the Republic of Colombia in collaboration with the Government of Grenada is offering scholarships for interested persons for postgraduate programmes under the BECA Colombia Scholarship Programme 2022-1.
All applicants MUST:
- be in good health (mentally and physically) as certified by a doctor
- be a citizen of Grenada
- be 50 years old or younger
- have a cumulative general average of 4.0 out of 5.0 in undergrad level
- have an undergraduate or bachelor’s degree in any area
- have a definitive admission to at least one or up to 3 postgraduate programmes (Academic offer Catalog 2022)
Further details on this scholarship can be accessed via the following link: https://web.icetex.gov.co/becas/programa-de-reciprocidad-para-extranjeros-en-colombia/beca-colombia-extranjeros
Applicants are required to apply directly to their chosen universities from the Academic Offer Catalogue.
Details on how to apply can be accessed via the following link: https://web.icetex.gov.co/becas/programa-de-reciprocidad-para-extranjeros-en-colombia
Applicants MUST print ALL application documents and submit ONE (1) copy of each to the Scholarship Desk at the Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development, Religious Affairs & Information on or before 20 December 2021.