The Grenada Tourism Authority (GTA) is looking for an experienced, self-motivated go-getter, with proven excellent administrative skills to join our team. If the following core values describe you, please apply.
- Perform administrative and clerical functions such as drafting letters, minute taking, document creation, managing files and records, and other office procedures
- Create spreadsheets, databases and must possess excellent Powerpoint skills to prepare presentations and manage calendars
- Build excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment and be professional and composed
- Manage calendars, plan schedules and events adapting to changing demands and deadlines
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
Applications should be made via the following link or by visiting the GTA Facebook page.
Closing date for applications is 24 January 2022.
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.