The Gravel Concrete & Emulsion Production Corporation (GCEPC) invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Human Resources and Administration Manager.
Summary of Role & Functions
This position reports directly to the General Manager and is responsible for contributing to the Corporation’s achievement of its annual objectives by, applying best practice strategic human resource development and management principles, while managing the HR-related functions of the Corporation, and providing leadership and guidance in identified areas herein.
The HR functions include; Recruitment & Exits, Performance Management, Training & Development, HR Strategic Planning, Health & Safety, Staff Benefits and Compensation, Employee Records and Industrial Relations. The HR & Administration Manager is also responsible for positively influencing excellent customer satisfaction levels, throughout the Corporation, through improved business processes and systems, as well as service delivery excellence. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to positively contribute to the economic development of the State of Grenada and will enjoy a varied employment experience, with opportunities for career advancement.
- Education: Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Human Resource Development or Business Administration/Management with a concentration in HR. Professional HR Certification will be an asset
- Knowledge: Grenada’s Labour and Employment Laws and Regulations, Current Industrial Climate, HR-related trends in Grenada, regionally and internationally
- Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Experienced in HR Strategic Planning, Performance Management, Planning and Delivering Training, Change Management, Conflict Resolution, and Union Negotiations
- Skill-set: Excellent time management skills, strategic thinking and planning, excellent interpersonal skills to include, communication, ability to understand others, emotional intelligence, team building and conflict resolution. Competent (advanced level) in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Personality traits: Confidential, of good judgement, dependable, pleasant and approachable. Has the ability to build great teams. Example of excellent leadership
Compensation Package: Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Please send your resume and supporting documents by email only to [email protected] by 31 May 2022.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.