Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Customer Services Representative, at the National Water & Sewerage Authority, Carriacou.
Reporting to the Carriacou and Petite Martinique Supervisor, the Customer Services Representative provides service and support to customers and the general public by attending to queries and complaints. The Customer Service Representative is also responsible for collecting and updating payments made to the Authority and effecting disconnections and reconnection services.
Duties of the Customer Services Representative include but not limited to the following:
- Processing Applications and changes on account forms (Water, Sewer Services, Reconnection on a Deceased Account, Transfer of Ownership, Disconnection by Request etc.)
- Collecting monies (cash or cheque) from customers
- Balancing Cash Receipts and preparing bank deposits
- Reconciling Cash Float
- Preparing invoices for (hydrant, sale to ship and sundry etc.)
- Performing activities related to collections, disconnection and reconnection and recording and monitoring of customers’ usage
Minimum Professional Qualification
This position should meet the following criteria:
- Certificate in CAT/ Business Studies from an accredited training institution
- 5 O-Levels including English, Mathematics/Principles of Accounts (POA) and business-related subjects
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Familiar with the use of MS Office Software
Application should include Curriculum Vitae and 2 recent testimonials in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
The General Manager
VACANCY FOR CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE – CARRIACOU
National Water & Sewerage Authority
PO Box 392, Lucas Street, St George’s, Grenada
Email address: [email protected]
The deadline for receipt of application is 22 June 2022. Applications received after the closing date will NOT be considered.
NAWASA…. Committed to meeting customers’ needs