- MANICOU – Opossum (Didelphis marsupialis insularis)
- TATOU – Nine banded Armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus)
- MONKEY (Cercopithecus mona)
- IGUANA (Iguana iguana)
- RAMIER – Red-Necked Pigeon (Columba squamosa)
- Hunting in the closed season is an offence according to law
- Hunting in the Grand Etang Forest Reserve is prohibited at all times.
- Hunting offences on conviction are chargeable with one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) or a term of imprisonment for six (6) months.
The Department thanks all concerned for their cooperation in this regard and anticipates continued support for the conservation of our wildlife game species.