Bachelor’s Degrees: Agriculture & Farming, Arts & Humanities, Automotive, Beauty & Care, Building Construction, Business, Child Development, Communication & Public Relations, Food, Garment/Fashion Design, Health, Informatics, Languages, Literature/Social/Humanities, Maritime, Mathematics & Literature, Media, Natural Sciences – Scientific Stream, Printing, Religion, Sports, Technical, Tourism/Hotel/Hospitality/Entertainment Management, Welfare Services, and Woodwork.
Postgraduate Degrees: Agriculture, Agriculture & Animal Husbandry, Architecture & Construction, Art, Biological and related Science, Business Economics & Management, Education & Teaching, Engineering & Engineering Trades, Environmental Science, Fisheries, Forestry, Health, Humanities, Humanities/Social Science, Information & Communication Technologies, Journalism & Information, Languages, Law, Manufacturing & Processing, Mathematics & Statistics, Natural Sciences, Personal Services, Religion, Philosophy & Ethics, Safety & Security Services, Security Services, Social Behavioural Science, Social Work, Sports, Transportation Services, and Veterinary;
Undergraduate Studies (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Applicant must be a citizen of Grenada
- Applicant must have graduated or likely to graduate from a secondary education institution
- Applicant must be the holder of a high school diploma
- Applicant must be under the age of 21 (born no earlier than 01/01/1994)
- Applicant must be in good health
Postgraduate Studies (Master’s and PhD Degree)
- Applicant must be the holder of a bachelor’s or master’s degree by 30th of July, 2015 at the latest
- Applicant must be under the age of 30 for master’s programme (born no earlier than 01/01/1985), and under the age of 35 for doctorate programmes (born no earlier than 01/01/1980)
- Applicants must have at least 75% cumulative grade point average or diploma grade.
Value of the Award
- Full Tuition
- Monthly Stipend
- Return Airfare
- Health Insurance
- (NB) 1 year Turkish language course
- Online application
- Certified copy of Secondary School Diploma for undergraduate studies or postgraduate diploma for postgraduate studies
- Certified copy of Secondary School Transcript for undergraduate studies and postgraduate transcript for postgraduate studies
- Copy of a valid Passport
- Passport photo
- Go to www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr
- Click the online application form
- Create an account by entering an e-mail and password
- Read the application guide
- Log in to the system and fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Complete the application
NB: Before finally submitting your application, please print a copy of your application summary to be submitted to the Scholarship Desk no later than Monday, 3 April 2015.
Further information on the Programme is available at the Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development, Botanical Gardens, Tanteen, St George’s telephone number 473-440-2737.
Submission of online application is to be completed NO LATER THAN Tuesday, 31 March 2015.