KFC Relay Meet traffic arrangement
The Traffic Department RGPF informs the general public that commencing 12 pm on Saturday, 17 February 2018 the following traffic arrangements will be in effect for the KFC Relay Meet.
Vehicular traffic will not be allowed in the following areas.
- Old Fort Public Road from its junction with Lucas Street
- Cemetery Hill from its junction with Church Street
- The ring road from its junction with Mt Rush road to the direction of the Hump Back Bridge during the athletic meet
- Hump Back Bridge from River Road direction at the completion of the athletic meet.
VIP, SPONSOR AND OFFICIAL PARKING:
- Concrete area car park at the Kirani James Athletic Stadium.
- Dirt area to the left side of the concrete car park
- Behind the National Stadium within the vicinity of the cricket net, entering from the ring road through gate 6.
No parking will be allowed in the following areas on either side of the road;
- Melville Street from the Fish Market to Cherry Hill
- River Road from Purcell’s Lumber Yard to the roundabout close to La Qua Brothers Crematorium
- Mt Rush public road from its junction with the Ring Road
- The main entrance to the National Stadium
- The ring road from Mt Rush junction to the Hump Back Bridge
Office of the Commissioner of Police
error: Content © NOW Grenada