“OECS Economic Union: Pushing the Tourism Envelope” is the theme for the second OECS Council of Ministers on Tourism meeting, when they gather in Grenada on Thursday, 9 July 2015.
Some key matters to be discussed at this meeting include:
- Ease of Travel within the OECS
- Joint Representation of the OECS at International Boat Shows
- The OECS Network of Excellence for Tourism and Hospitality Training and Education Project
- The World Bank Tourism Competitiveness Project
- OECS Community-Based Tourism Programme
- Opportunities for Collaboration between the OECS and Martinique; and also with Cuba
- Sustainable Destination Alliance for the Americas (SDAA) programme
The meeting will be held at the Radisson Grenada Beach Resort at Grand Anse. In addition to representation from OECS Member States including Martinique, other delegates from the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank, the Caribbean Tourism Organisation, and the Caribbean Hotel and Tourism Association will be represented at the meeting as Observers.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.