The Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in collaboration with The Confucius Classroom, TA Marryshow Community College (TAMCC), now welcomes registration for the 4th Chinese Bridge Competition in Grenada.
- Date of competition: Thursday, 5 April 2018
- Time: 2 pm – 4 pm
- Venue: TAMCC, Tanteen Campus
- Theme of competition: The Joy of Learning Chinese
- Current college or secondary school students
- Between the ages of 15 and 20
- Non-Chinese nationalities, neither born nor raised in China, nor speaking Chinese as first language
- Finalists of last year’s competition may not participate.
- Registration runs from 24 January – 20 February 2018
- Fill out a registration form and leave it at the Confucius Classroom
- Submit a short speech article (around 150 English words) to2 Yu Xing at firstname.lastname@example.org; or to Liu Jian at email@example.com
- Also tell us your talents.
- Prizes for the first 5 positions (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th place).
The Education Office of the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Grenada will select winning contestants based on their overall performance to attend the semi-final and final rounds of the 11th Chinese Bridge International Competition to be held in China later this year.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.