Sandals Grenada requires a dynamic, enthusiastic and driven
ASSISTANT TRAINING MANAGER
This person is responsible for analysing training needs, developing curriculum and delivering courses. This person evaluates the trainee for effectiveness of training and individual employee growth. The Assistant Training Manager is responsible for development of reporting for measurement of training needs and results. He/she engages in professional training evaluation services in support of organisational and departmental training initiatives.
- Reports to the Training and Development Manager
- Consults with all department managers and supervisors to assess training needs
- Conducts needs assessments/instructional analysis to ensure conformity with mission training objectives and develops training plans as needed
- Develops, implements and delivers training programmes for varying levels of individuals within the various departments or divisions
- Documents procedures for the various departments or divisions
- Develops and maintains continual education support materials to be used for reference once training has been completed
- Prepares auxiliary plans for training project completion
- Continually evaluates training progress and training procedures to monitor and analyse course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed
- Prepares training status reports, communications and training procedures as required
- Remains current on developments in training and instructional methodologies, including technology enhancements, and attends periodic seminars, forums and meetings to ensure currency of education
- Authors and organises training systems procedural manuals and supporting documentation for training programs and systems in accordance with organisational/departmental requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc. Human Resource Management or related discipline
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Computer literate
Please submit a letter of application and current resume addressed to:
Assistant Training Manager Application
Human Resources Manager
Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa
Only applications meeting the minimum criteria will be considered.
Applications must be received by 26 April 2019.