The Grenada Olympic Committee (GOC) is pleased to announce the athletes set to represent Grenada at the 2019 Pan-American Games from 26 July to 11 August in Lima, Peru.
Eleven of Grenada’s top athletes, comprised of 7 men and 4 women, will compete in 3 sporting disciplines: athletics, tennis, and swimming. They will be accompanied by 7 officials, led by Chef de Mission Ralph James.
The full listing of the team and sporting disciplines is as follows:
|Halle Hazzard||Female||Athletics||100m; 200m|
|Kanika Beckles||Female||Athletics||200m; 400m|
|Kimberly Ince||Female||Swimming||100m Backstroke; 200m Individual Medley|
|Akilah James||Female||Tennis||Women’s Singles|
|Delron Felix||Male||Swimming||100m Freestyle; 50m Freestyle|
Please visit https://www.lima2019.pe/en for the preliminary competition schedule.
- Ralph James – Chef de Mission
- Jazelle Sylvester – PanAm Games Media Contact
- Paul Phillip – Field Events Head Coach
- Alleyne Francique – Track Head Coach
- Josh Priester – Track Coach
- Nataly Sihera – Swimming Head Coach
- Dr Ernest Ferrel – Medical/Physiotherapist
Grenada Olympic Committee