The Caribbean’s Luxury Included chain offers the opportunity for enthusiastic persons to join our team. Come share with us an exciting journey as a:
The Photographer is responsible for the comfort and flow of guests from capturing photos of their special vacation memories, to selection and purchasing of images.
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Capture images (photographs and /or video) of guests special vacation memories
- Adjust images for best positioning to ensure increased sales;
- Achieve daily photo sales objectives;
- Maintain the highest quality guest experience through consistent interaction with the guests, greeting them with a pleasant attitude and smiling face;
- Cooperate with his/her fellow team members, assisting them with the common duties and responsibilities of the position to ensure the efficient operation of the department;
- Accompanying guests on excursions while always demonstrating a positive and professional attitude
- Responsible for being punctual for all assignments;
- Responsible for proper use of camera, and all equipment being used
- Enjoys interpersonal contact with guests and team members and be willing to work a variety of shifts as well as holidays and weekends.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Secondary School Diploma
- Certification in the field of Photography
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent oral communication skills
- A friendly personality
If successful, a clean Police Record will be required. Interested persons should submit their applications by 2 October 2019 with curriculum vitae (CV) via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
NB: Please enter “Name of Position” in the subject field in the email for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.