The National Water and Sewerage Authority (NAWASA) has commenced the implementation of projects under Component 3 of the Grenada Climate Resilient Water Sector (G-CREWS) Project which is funded by Green Climate Fund (GCF) through a local branch of the German Development Agency Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
This project supports the integration of climate-resilience into Grenada’s water sector by improving NAWASA’s water storage capacity, which will ensure sound and climate-responsive regulation of water resource management and will eventually lead to a strengthened institutional and regulatory system for climate-responsive planning and development.
The purpose of this Request for Proposals is to hire a qualified firm to execute a feasibility study as well as preliminary and detailed design proposals for a proposed water storage dam, the rehabilitation of an existing dam structure and the extensions of the water treatment plant for the Petit Etang System in Grenada. Under these activities, the main responsibilities of the consultancy are to:
- Collect all data required for the preparation of feasibility study and detailed proposal documents
- Produce and present findings of project feasibility study
- Produce and present project preliminary and detailed designs including drawings, cost estimates, methodology and schedules.
- Support for the elaboration of all tender documents.
- Construction supervision for the construction works to be implemented.
- Capacity building for the operation and maintenance of the implemented infrastructure.
NAWASA requests eligible bidders to submit their Expression of Interest to [email protected] no later than 4:30 pm (16:30 hours) Eastern Caribbean time on 26 March 2021. Please make the subject line of your e-mail communication: “EOI – Proposed Petit Etang Dam Construction Project.”
Bidders are advised that they are not required to submit any technical or price offer, or any unrequested documents. Kindly note that the completed tender documents with all relevant information for the offer will only be sent to qualified consultants that expressed an interest.
NAWASA will inform all companies that submitted the EOI at the conclusion of the evaluation process whether they qualify for the tendering process.
NAWASA… committed to meeting customers’ needs