The Grenada Tourism Authority (GTA) is looking for a highly motivated person to guide our marketing and sales teams to help accomplish the GTA objectives by researching, developing and implementing transformational sales and marketing plans.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in the following or a combination of Marketing, Sales Management, Tourism and Hospitality or Public Relations.
At least 5 years’ work experience at a managerial level.
- Knowledge of global current affairs affecting the tourism, hospitality and travel trade.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Results driven.
- Ability to communicate and network effectively.
- Negotiating skills.
- Ability to analyse information and evaluate results.
- Ability to compile complex reports in a clear and concise manner.
- Budget management skills.
- Change management skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to deliver the highest quality work.
- Knowledge and experience of performance management.
- Knowledge of the Grenada tourism product would be an asset.
- Achieves sales and marketing objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and implementing action plans; identifying trends, planning and evaluating advertising and trade promotion programmes.
- Sets departmental and individual targets in line with GTA’s goals, to ensure growth in market performance.
- Analyses performance indicators and develops plans to ensure targets are met.
- Leads the marketing and sales team.
- Identifies global marketing opportunities by using research data to: identify consumer requirements; define market, competitors’ share and competitors’ strengths and weaknesses; forecast projected business; establish targeted market share.
- Collaborates with the PR and Communications team to create sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Coordinates with tourism partners to develop global marketing initiatives that are in line with the destination’s brand.
- Represents the Grenada Tourism Authority at Trade Shows and promotions regionally and internationally.
- Manages relationships with partners, contacts and stakeholders internationally by conducting periodic meetings; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
Email your CV to [email protected]. The closing date for application is 2 April 2021.
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.