The Ministry of Health (MOH) advises the general public that due to the Good Friday public holiday, PCR samples will be collected on Saturday, 3 April 2021, from 8:30 am to 10 am.
Samples will only be collected on the second floor of the new building commonly known as Phase 2, at the General Hospital.
Please note that cash payments must be made before the close of business on Thursday, 1 April 2021. Digital payments can be made at any time via the online payment portal pay.gov.gd. All clients must present a valid receipt upon their submission of samples.
Clients are reminded that all Covid-19 health and safety protocols MUST be observed when visiting the hospital.
The MOH takes this opportunity to remind the public of the importance to adhere to Covid-19 health and safety protocols this Easter holiday season.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and clean running water.
- Use an alcohol-based hand-sanitiser, if soap and water are not available.
- Maintain a 6-foot physical distance in crowded places.
- Wear your mask at all times, especially in crowded places.
- Avoid touching the front of your mask with bare hands.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and discard safely in a bin.
- Stay at home if you’re feeling unwell and inform your physician.
Get VAX..It’s Your #BESTSHOT
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.